Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well...

Did you miss me? I missed myself. Ok well the news for today. I plan on making a miniamp and posting pictures along with making a directional radio scrambler. The micro amp can be found at hackaday under audio hacks. Radio scrambler is just a basic know how of my knowledge being combined into a usefulness project. While I'm here I might as well say I like jazz and if you have some extra money and you too like jazz I suggest you pick up the coltrane and davis collection from columbia. Its wonderful full of nice wonderful jazz from recordings to jam sessions. I like it alot and I bet you will to. Now if you like Kenny G you can stop reading this blog. I hvae listened to him on various occasions and I still shudder at his lack of style. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home